Our latest design is contemporary in style while keeping with the earthy, desert environment of the North Scottsdale location. The spacious infinity edge pool and spa are accented with water-wise cacti and succulents. The custom floating fire element features rolled steel accents and appears suspended off the radius wall. An extended stone wall frames the backside of the infinity pool and features 3 custom rolled steel scuppers. The sunken bar with outdoor kitchen features a modern roof structure keeping with the architectural style of this custom home.
Tour the design of our latest luxury project breaking ground in two weeks in Gilbert, Arizona. This project includes complete landscaping for the front and back yards in addition to the following highlights:
- 67’ x 18’ Upper Infinity Edge Lap Pool.
- 71’ x 26’ Lower Relax Pool with Edgeless Water Detail on the Back of the Pool.
- Perimeter Overflow Spa.
- Total capacity of 80,000 Gallons of Water.
- 6 Massive Colored Concrete Water Features with Corten Steel Spillways.
- 600 square feet Sunken Bar w/ Ramada and Outdoor Kitchen.
- Underwater Swing Seats at the Bar.
Check back soon for complete project details and to follow our progress.